PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING
1) Protégé classes meet on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at
Saint James United Methodist Church, 2033 E Washington Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91104
2) Students may only be on campus during class hours, and they MUST be attending a class, or study hall, or be with a parent to be on campus.
3) Students are not allowed to leave campus without a parent/adult. If a student is on campus for more than one class, please provide a nutritious snack and/or lunch and water for your child.
4) Protégé is not an offical drop off program. If you are leaving the campus, we request that you confirm with another parent or a teacher that they will be responsible for your child in your absence. In the case of an emergency or that your child needs you, we ask that you be within 15 minutes of the campus.
5) It is our priority to make Protégé a safe and respectful place for your children to learn and grow. Please be advised that there is a Code of Conduct that outlines safety rules and expectations of behavior. Every student/family is required to have this signed form on file.
6) Students may not be on campus when they are not enrolled in a class or with a parent.
7) Parents are asked to volunteer one hour per month. (e.g. helping clean the campus, lunch supervision, assisting with special events, etc.)
8) Protégé is NOT a school.
Application deadline: August 12, 2019
Tuition payment due: August 19, 2019
There will be a $20 late fee for late registration and/or late tuition payments.
Add/Drop Deadline: September 3, 2019 (No refunds or schedule changes after September 3)
Other important notes: